- Tuner Kit – No Tuning Is Provided
- Black Vortech V-3 Supercharger Unit
- Air/Water Intercooled
- Fits RWD & AWD Models
- Tuner Cable NOT Included
STILLEN VQ37 Supercharger Kit for 2009-13 Infiniti G37 Sedan & 2015 Q40 – BLACK
- Increase Horsepower to 480-520HP (Flywheel) – typical output approximately 400WHP (380-450whp range)
- Increases Torque For Superior Response
- Stock-Like Fuel Economy When Cruising at Lower RPM
- 50-State Legal
- CARB EXEMPT EO# D-436-20
- Includes Tune File, DOES NOT INCLUDE Tuner Cable, Ideal for those who already have a cble
- Air-water intercooler chills air charge at engine entry point
- Fits Under Stock Hood! No hood replacement required
- Compatible with AWD and RWD Models
- Available 3 year/36,000 Powertrain Warranty***
- Typically Installs within 12 hours For Most Techs*
Looking to extract more horsepower and torque from your Infiniti G37 Sedan or Q40? How does around 400WHP grab you?
Add a dose of torque, better-than-stock heat management and airflow, and near stock fuel economy at low RPM. Now you’ve got the formula for superchargers done the STILLEN way.
We’re talking driveable horsepower too, suitable for daily drivers, canyon carvers and track days.
What does ‘driveable’ mean?
Take an unsuspecting passenger for a low RPM cruise around town in your STILLEN supercharged Infiniti G37 Sedan or Q40. Keep a light touch on the gas pedal and they might be fooled into thinking there’s a bone stock motor under the hood.
They won’t suspect a thing….until you hit the town limit sign and crack the throttle wide open.
Scenery gets blurry-in-a-hurry as the centrifugal Vortech blower spins up to hyperspeed with a telltale hiss. The STILLEN designed and built intake manifold sucks in cubic yards of cool air. The remapped ECU fuel management module jacks the boosted fuel pump to inject the precise amount of high octane cocktail into the maelstrom.
Your right foot is orchestrating a symphony of controlled violence that delivers a linear, bottomless powerband. If you can peel your head off the headrest to sneak a glance at your passenger you’ll see instant enlightenment and heavy G’s at work.
A YEAR IN THE MAKING
You might think it all sounds like witchcraft. But there are no spells and potions involved in creating this enhanced driving experience. Designing this supercharger system for the G37 Sedan or Q40 involved precision engineering and innovative problem solving – a STILLEN specialty!
Much of the year-long development and testing process surrounded the ECU fuel management settings. STILLEN engineers remapped the ECU fuel management settings for the supercharger system to manage the improved airflow, operating temps and huge power gains, all while achieving 50 state emissions compliance**.
The complete supercharger kit includes larger injectors and a new fuel pump to match the remapped factory ECU.
A BULLETPROOF BUILD
STILLEN designed a new cast aluminum intake manifold specifically for this system, featuring longer runners and a large plenum for the engine to draw air. An integrated air-to-water intercooler system dramatically cools the air charge from the Vortech V-3 Supercharger unit.
The V-3 features a self-contained oiling system and quiet V-belt design, with plenty of additional boost capability for those wanting even more power down the road.
STILLEN took extreme care in designing this system, ensuring that all additional coolers (oil, transmission, power steering, etc) would work with the intercooler system, as the Nissan VQ37 engine is prone to high oil temperatures unless properly cooled.
At all levels of development the system was tested, both for street drivability and reliability under normal traffic and freeway conditions. Stillen drivers flogged the test car at El Toro Air Base, with repeated 140+ mph runs and hard driving on tight courses with excessive revving and redlining. Testing included extensive monitoring of all pertinent air and fluid temperatures.
WITH CABLE OPTION
- To tune these supercharger systems STILLEN works with UPRev software. This software requires a license and a cable to load the tune into the vehicle’s ECU. The With Cable option is designed for customers who may not live near an UPrev certified tuner or for a dealership who is completing the installation. This is also a great solution for the DIY guy looking to install the kit in his garage.
WITHOUT CABLE OPTION
- The “without cable” option is supplied with all of the hardware and the tune. This solution is good for someone who is working with an UPrev pro tuner that already has the licenses and loading cable in their facility. This way you don’t need to pay extra for something you might already have access to. Either way, the tune is the same.
One of the hallmarks of a STILLEN supercharger is ease of installation. Much of the assembly of the kit is completed here at STILLEN before we pack and ship your supercharger. The main supercharger unit is pre-assembled to the laser-cut billet aluminum mounting brackets. Installation is very straight forward, including detailed step-by-step instructions. Typical install time for a competent shop is 12 hours.
WE’RE YOUR SUPERCHARGER EXPERTS
THE FINE PRINT
*Individual results will vary depending on baseline condition of the stock engine, type of dynamometer used, temperature, elevation, fuel and various other factors. Typical results are around 400WHP (wheel) at under 500′ elevation and below 75 degrees F. Typical output range 380WHP – 450WHP depending on level of modification, fuel octane/quality, engine age/health, elevation/sea level and the weather that particular day.
**50-state compliance currently for 2009-2015 model years. Call us or check individual product pages for model year updates.
There are no reviews yet.