The RS Series suspension kit is our most popular coilover. Featuring a 36-way damping and rebound adjustable monotube design, RS Series coilovers are perfect for the modified street car that also sees occasional track days. This coilover has separate height and preload adjustments allowing for optimal suspension tuning while maintaining full strut travel at all times.
- 36-way damping adjustable monotube shock assemblies
- Full ride height adjustability with separate spring preload
- Anodized finish and Teflon coated threads to prevent rust
- Upper camber plates and pillow ball mounts* (6061 Aluminum construction)
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Serviceable in the USA
- Nissan 350Z (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
- Infiniti G35 Coupe RWD (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- Infiniti G35 Sedan RWD (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006)
- True Rear Coilovers
Specs & Features
- Includes a full set of 4 adjustable coilovers
- 36 levels of dampening adjustable.
- Front Camber Plates: No
- Spring Rates: 12k front and 6.3K rear
- Includes Top Mounts? Yes (Front and Rear)
- RS Series – For Modified Street Cars with occasional track
- Ride height adjustable with separate pre-load
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty when purchased through Redline360 (Authorized Dealer)
- Fully Serviceable in the USA
- Mono-tube shock design
- Includes a full set of 4 coilovers
- Genuine D2 Racing coilovers
The D2 Racing coilover kit is a high performance suspension system that is specially designed for your vehicle. Perfect for the modified street car that also sees weekend track time, the D2 Racing RS Series coilovers feature separate height and reload adjustments so you can configure your suspension to your desired settings. Unlike many other coilovers, the D2 Racing suspension allows for you to lower your vehicle while maintaining full strut travel at all times, ensuring the best possible handling and comfort.
D2 Racing RS Coilovers Feature:
- 36 way adjustable monotube shocks
- Bolt on install – includes all necessary parts for install
- Includes all 4 sides – front left, front right, rear left, rear right.
- Full ride height adjustable with separate spring pre-load
- Special anodized finish and Teflon coated threads to prevent rust
- Serviceable in the USA for quick turnaround