It’s no secret that the most horsepower per dollar improvement you can do to your Nissan or Infiniti is to replace your stock exhaust manifold with a tuned header system. This CERAMIC COATED header will breathe new life into the performance of your vehicle. This allows you to take full advantage of the power that is all too often hidden away inside your engine.
DC Sports is the only aftermarket performance part manufacturer that utilizes CNC machined flanges on all their headers. They have made the investment in CNC machining centers to provide you with the best parts yor money can buy. All parts are made in-house so DC can control the quality of their products.
DC Sports uses only mandrel bends in the construction and assembly assuring you the most efficient design on the market today. DC features CNC machined mounting flanges with O-ring grooved secondary flanges (O-rings included) for a precise fit and seal.
DC Sports headers are designed and tuned to each specific engine application. No “universal” header systems are offered. With the installation of a DC Sports header, you’ll feel a 10 to 14 horsepower gain over stock as well as increased torque throughout the RPM band.
– Dyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performance
– CAD-rendered, race-inspired 3-into-1 design emphasizes top-end power for road racing applications
– 50 state legal or pending legality
– Available in 100% 304 polished stainless steel (including flanges), or mild steel with ceramic coating
– CNC mandrel bends with robotically welded fittings deliver perfect fit
– Equal length primary piping ensures optimum tuning for more power across rpm range
– Unique merge collector design ensures smooth exhaust gas flow
– Comprehensive installation instructions, all necessary hardware and decals included