- 304 Stainless steel tubing
- HGC stands for high ground clearance. These cars sit low, so the higher the better to keep your headers from being damaged.
- Each header contains 2 o2 bungs downstream of the collector.
What’s in the Box:
- 2x Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers
- 2x 2 bolt exhaust gaskets
- 2x Head to manifold gaskets
- 4x o2 sensor bung plugs
- 4x Exhaust Nuts
- 4x Exhaust Bolts
Note: ***PLEASE INSPECT YOUR HARNESS PRIOR TO ORDERING AND ENSURE YOU HAVE THE EARLY MODEL VQ35DE 4 WIRE O2 SENSORS IN PLACE, THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH LATER MODEL 6 WIRE O2 SENSORS!***
ISR Performance Long Tube headers for VQ35DE These long tube headers are constructed with 304 brushed stainless steel and heavy duty flanges. Designed with a stepped primary, these headers are built to retain as much low and mid range torque as possible while allowing for good top end horsepower gains as well
Each header features 2 o2 bungs placed downstream of the collector so that you can utilize your factory upstream and downstream o2 sensors. The downstream o2 sensor bung utilizes a flow restrictor to help avoid CELs.
** All ISR Performance Products are Designed for Off Road Use Only **