- Front & Rear Sway Bar Kit
- Reduces Body Roll & Improves Cornering
- 5-Way Adjustable Front Bar (21-48% Stiffer)
- 3-Way Adjustable Rear Bar (37-70% Stiffer)
- Constructed From High Strength Aircraft Grade Steel For Extra Durability
- Powdercoated Finish For Good Looks and Corrosion Prevention
- Not For AWD Models
Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit
One of the best ways to improve the handling of your Nissan 370Z, Infiniti G35 or G37 is with a set of STILLEN adjustable sway bars. Whether it’s the first step in your suspension modification, or the finishing touch to a complete overhaul with coil overs and control arms, sway bars are one of the most important aspects of fine tuning your cars handling characteristics.
Whether on the track, touring through a windy road in the country side, or even around town, STILLEN sway bars will dramatically improve your cars cornering, stability, and handling giving you more confidence in your cars ability to stay firmly planted.
Features of STILLEN sway bars:
- Retain nearly factory outer diameter. By keeping the factory diameter of the tube this allows the end user to reuse the factory bushings as opposed to aftermarket urethane bushings which are prone to squeaking and require more regular greasing and maintenance.
- Stiffer bar construction. While staying with an O.E. outer diameter STILLEN uses a thicker wall material to gain a stiffer rate. This stiffer rate reduces body roll and leaves the car with a more planted and confident driving experience.
- Retains factory style bushing collars which prevent the sway bar from walking or moving during hard cornering.
- Manufactured by STILLEN in Costa Mesa, CA. With in-house manufacturing, STILLEN is able to check the quality of the bars throughout the production process from material selection to final packaging.
- Completed with a brilliant red powder coat finish offering great looks and corrosion prevention.
- NISSAN Front Sway Bar 640 @ 1″ travel
- STILLEN Adjustable Front Sway Bar
- Position 1: 780 lbs @1″ travel
- Position 2: 860 lbs @1″ travel
- Position 3: 950 lbs @1″ travel