TEIN Flex Coilovers are designed for those who are looking for the ultimate adjustable coilover. This Flex coilover is designed for the street but tested on the track and provides some of the best balance we’ve seen in a street coilover. Comfortable for daily driving yet aggressive enough for weekend track use, these TEIN Flex Coilovers provide incredible balance and handling improvement over the factory suspension. A great feature of these coilovers is that you can adjust the height without compressing the springs, so you can drop it as low as you want and still retain the full shock travel.
Includes all 4 sides for a complete set.
TEIN Street Flex Coilovers Feature:
- 16 Way Damper Adjustable
- Twin Tube Shocks with Steel Construction
- Full Length Adjustable via Threaded Shock Body (Best way to lower the vehicle without compressing the springs)
- New Shock Valving for Improved Street Comfort
- Includes Pillowball Upper Mounts where applicable (depends on your vehicle design)
- Front Upper Camber plates for most vehicles with strut type front suspensions
- Powdercoated Brackets and ZT Coated Shellcase for Incredible Rust Protection
There are no reviews yet.