When we released the original Red Alpha Heat Exchanger in 2017, we created the VR30 platform’s first direct OEM replacement heat exchanger that was properly sized and shaped for maximum thermal transfer. While competitors spent the next 3 years playing catch up, we went back to the drawing board to push the Infiniti Q50 & Q60 platform even further. We knew as time went on the platform would advance to higher and higher power levels that would necessitate better cooling, which is why our AMS SNAILWORKS© Engineering Team designed the all-new Red Alpha Race Heat Exchanger – The largest stock location heat exchanger on the market.
Maximizing available space to create a larger heat exchanger surface area for cool air to pass through can be a challenge in a confined space like the front end of the Q50 and Q60. The Red Alpha Race Heat Exchanger expands to a massive 32mm thickness, nearly three times thicker than the factory heat exchanger. Our team was able to expand the unit in all dimensions by utilizing a new steel support bracket to keep your new heat exchanger secure. With an 827% increase in core size over factory, the Red Alpha Race Heat Exchanger has what you need to take your Infiniti Q50 or Q60 to the next level.
- Biggest and baddest stock location heat exchanger on the market
- Near TRIPLE the thickness of the factory heat exchanger (32mm vs 11mm)
- 827% increase in core size over OEM for unbelievable heat transfer
- CAD designed and CNC machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum end tanks
- Motorsport quality tube and fin heat exchanger core made in the UK
- Drastically increased coolant flow
- CFD analysis performed on core and tanks to allow for optimized heat dissipation
- 548% added fluid capacity over OEM further increases thermal stability
- Easy installation in OEM bolt hole locations with included support bracket
- Can be used on stock or modified vehicles to reduce heat soak