- Fits Nissan 350Z Z33 rear suspension
- Sold in pairs
- Spherical bearing type
- Designed for increased camber or camber correction
- Easy to use turnbuckle adjuster
- Strong tubular alloy steel design
- Heavy duty dust-sealed spherical rod ends
- Powder-coated finish for aesthetics and durability
- Bolt-in installation
These bearing-type rear adjustable camber arms for the Z33 chassis are designed to give enthusiasts ultimate flexibility in rear alignment. This high strength, lightweight package works for daily driven cars, as well as track day, autocross, or drift cars. Camber adjustment range is huge! From a positive, “camber correction” position for lowered cars wanting to retain minimal camber, to a full race or show car negative setting. The turnbuckle adjuster allows tuners to easily dial in the right amount of camber for their particular setup. Your alignment guy will thank you.
Fabricated from tubular alloy steel and powder coated. This arm uses a spherical bearing to eliminate deflection under heavy cornering loads with an included dust boot to ensure a long, problem-free service life. Easy, bolt-up installation takes less than an hour.
There are no reviews yet.