This GRiP Exhaust is constructed from the highest-quality stainless steel with utmost care. The mufflers are made using the Helmholtz technology, meaning the sound acoustics of this vehicle are exhilarating with the minimum drone.
The design layout of the GRiP Exhaust has large diameter piping with ARK’s signature X-Pipes. The result of which is incremental power gains.
The dual, polished exhaust tips have a large diameter which helps in the flawless exhaust flow. And the sleek look of the tips in the rear of the Q50 also adds to the aesthetic of the car!
- Constructed from high-quality T304 Stainless Steel
- Helmholtz Technology used on the Mufflers
- Mandrel Bends
- 5” Pipe Diameter
- 5” Exhaust Tips Diameter
- 87 Decibels @ 3000 RPM Sound Level
- Fully Polished, Dual-Exit Cat-Back Exhaust
- Does Not Add Additional Weight
ARK GRiP Exhaust offers numerous benefits to Q50, some of which are:
- Seamless Exhaust Flow
- Deep, Rich, Positively Exhilarating Note
- + 10 wtq Torque
- +10 whp Horsepower
- Durability and Longevity
- Resistant to Elements
- Car Make: Infiniti
- Car Model: Q50 3.0T / Q50 Red Sport 400
- Year: 2016 – 2021
- Chassis: V37
- Car Engine: VR39DDTT