Nissan 370Z has become the entry point into the world of drifting and the first thing 370Z owners notice is the highly restrictive stock exhaust of the car. So, for the beginners and pro racers alike, GReddy having a significant presence in the aftermarket exhausts has come up with a new Revolution RS Single-Exit Exhaust.
The muffler of the system is extra-long and high-flow, located on the driver’s side to control the sound output. This allows for the EVAP system to stay in its original place.
In short, the RS Exhaust System is perfect for your Nissan 370Z with a revolutionary approach to design and appearance which will withstand the elements and give the performance you desire.
- Constructed from High-Quality Stainless Steel
- Mirror-Polished, Single-Sided Left-Exit Muffler
- 13 kgs (28.8 lbs) Weight
- Fully-Polished, Single-Exit Exhaust Kit
- 3 – Pieces Exhaust System
- 5” (2 x 63.5 mm) to 3.0” (76.0 mm) Pipe Diameter
- 5” (115 mm) Tip Diameter
- Dual Resonators
- 0” Oval – 2 Gaskets
The shift from stock to GT-Exhaust offers numerous benefits such as:
- Efficient Exhaust Flow
- 102 Decibels Sound Level
- Horsepower Gains of +11 whp
- Torque Gains of +16 wtq
- Highly Aggressive, deep Racing Tone
- Effective Single-Sided Muffler Layout
- Vastly Improved Internal Construction
- 2009+ Nissan 370Z VQ37HR