For racing enthusiasts looking for a nice, aggressive exhaust note, GReddy Revolution RS is a great option for you. These restrictions on the stock exhaust are nowhere to be found in GReddy’s Exhaust System which gives an unfiltered, deep throaty tone and prevents the droning at the same time.
This design shaves almost half the weight off your exhaust and takes considerable back pressure off your car. It enhances the power and torque gains as well as gives the exhaust that throaty, exhilarating tone while canceling the drone.
GReddy Revolution Single Exit Cat-Back Exhaust System offers some great specs for the G37 Coupe:
- Constructed from High-Quality Stainless Steel
- Mirror-Polished, Single-Sided Left-Exit Muffler
- Fully-Polished, Single-Exit Exhaust Kit
- 3 – Pieces Exhaust System
- 5” (2 x 63.5 mm) to 3.0” (76.0 mm) Pipe Diameter
- 5” (115 mm) Tip Diameter
- Dual Resonators
- 0” Oval – 2 Gaskets
- Direct Bolt-On
The shift from stock to RS-Exhaust offers numerous benefits such as:
- Efficient Exhaust Flow
- Horsepower Gains of +11 whp
- Torque Gains of +16 wtq
- Highly Aggressive, deep Racing Tone
- Effective Single-Sided Muffler Layout
- Vastly Improved Internal Construction
- Highly Resistant to Rust and Corrosion
- Infiniti G37 Coupe (2008 – 2013)
There are no reviews yet.