TOMEI EXPREME Ti FULL TITANIUM Y SHAPE MID PIPE KIT INFINITI Q50
Here is a general outline of the installation process:
- First, Ensure the vehicle is parked on a level surface and straight
- So Locate the stock mid-pipe on the Infiniti Q50 and inspect the components. This typically includes the stock mid-pipe, resonators, and exhaust clamps.
- Begin by safely lifting the vehicle using jack stands or a car lift to access the underside of the car.
- So Loosen and remove any bolts or clamps connecting the stock mid-pipe components But It may be necessary to use penetrating oil to loosen any rusted or stubborn connections.
- Carefully remove the stock mid-pipe components, starting from the front and working your way towards the rear of the vehicle. Take note of the orientation and positioning of the removed components.
- With the stock mid-pipe removed. Inspect the components.
- Begin the installation by attaching the Tomei Expreme Ti Mid Pipe Kit components in the reverse order of removal. Start from the front of the vehicle and work your way towards the rear, connecting the mid-pipe sections, resonators, and exhaust clamps according to the provided instructions.
- After Use the appropriate bolts, clamps, or other hardware provided by Tomei to secure the mid-pipe components in place. Avoid over-tightening.
- Double-check all connections and make sure there are no gaps or leaks in the exhaust system.
- Lower the vehicle back to the ground and start the engine. Listen for any unusual sounds or leaks, and inspect the exhaust system for proper fitment and alignment.