After having done extensive research and trial testing the prototype exhaust system, ARK Performance has nailed down how to design them and what for. Therefore, all the Exhaust Systems of ARK are carefully handcrafted. The materials used are premium quality, and the design layout is one that not only enhances the performance of the Infinity Q50 without adding to the weight but is also capable of making the engine sound like a dragon waking up from its sleep.
The shift in exhaust notes after switching the stock product with ARK GRiP Exhaust System is tremendous. The deep rich, and resonant tone after the full-throttle is as exhilarating as the calm vibrato of idling your car and just enjoying the mellow tones of the engine.
- The material used is premium quality T304 Stainless Steel.
- Cat-Back Exhaust Kit
- 5” Pipe Thickness – with Mandrel Bends and Signature X-Pipe
- 5” Exhaust Tips Thickness
- Exhaust Tips are available in multiple finishes: Dual Layer Resonated or Rolled Tips – in burnt / brushed / polished / the Signature ARK Tecno.
- Helmholtz Technology has been used in Mufflers
- 89 Decibels @ 4000 RPM of Sound Level
- Power gains up to +9 whp
- Torque Gains up to +8 wtq
- Efficient Exhaust Flow
- Resistant to rust and corrosion
- Durable and Strong
- All the necessary hardware components
- Axle-Back Mufflers
- 2014-2015 Infiniti Q50 AWD/RWD (3.7 / Hybrid)