Motordyne Advanced Resonance Tuning Test 3.7L HR/VHR Pipes
Here is a general outline of the installation process:
- Ensure the vehicle is parked on a level surface and the engine is cool before starting the installation.
- Safely lift the vehicle using jack stands or a car lift to access the underside of the car. Make sure to follow proper safety procedures.
- Locate the stock catalytic converters on the exhaust system of your vehicle. These are typically located between the exhaust headers and the rest of the exhaust system.
- Begin by safely disconnecting the stock catalytic converters from the exhaust system. This may involve loosening and removing bolts, clamps, or flanges that secure the catalytic converters in place. It may be necessary to use penetrating oil to loosen any rusted or stubborn connections.
- Carefully remove the stock catalytic converters from the vehicle, taking note of their orientation and positioning for reference during installation.
- Inspect the Motordyne Advanced Resonance Tuning (ART) Test Pipes.
- Start the installation process by aligning and connecting the Motordyne ART Test Pipes to the exhaust system. Ensure a proper fit and alignment.
- Use the appropriate hardware provided by Motordyne, such as bolts, clamps, or gaskets, to secure the test pipes in place. Follow the instructions provided to ensure proper installation and torque specifications.
- Double-check all connections and make sure there are no gaps or leaks in the exhaust system.
- Lower the vehicle back to the ground and start the engine. Listen for any unusual sounds or leaks, and inspect the exhaust system for proper fitment and alignment.